View Profile marcher138

All 5 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

Good job

I really liked this game. There is just one problem, and that's that the how music stops when you miss a note. It would be a lot easier if the song kept going, but a mess-up sound happened over it. I found it very hard to play when the music stopped. Other than that, great job!

Good, but...

It was very good, but there was a bug in the room with the upper left corner's sides covered in carpet, the noise still went up even though I was on carpet. Other than that, good job.

this was pretty good

the style of playing was pretty fun, but i would have liked to done something in the final battle scene. also, the soundtrack rocked. all in all it was a good submission.

Blakant responds:

Okay, rlly appreciate for u to be the first to Review this game for me.
Hope u can ask ur frend to play it & review it more? =P

not bad

i would take off the control that makes a loss of life if the mouse goes into black. just a thought...

ehh

i can tell u spent a heck of a lotta time on this, but it's way too long. maybe if someone has time on their hands they can play it, but i was just looking for a quick game. it must have taken a heck of a long time, and i must say great job. i just dont think ill be playing it again.

Hey, everyone. I'm a student by day, animator/musician by night. I've made some pretty good movies, feel free to watch and vote. Rock on!

Jake @marcher138