Charlie's Bad News Charlie's Bad News

It was pretty OK.

I liked the joke, it actually made me laugh, whch is more than I can say for most. At first, it just looked stupid, but then the joke came. I really liked it. The only problem is the false advertising. I was really hoping for something about Cloverfield (I've really gotten into it). But no, I got this. Otherwise, good.

Smack my car Smack my car

Ok, but...

It was pretty good animation. I would add an eplosion sound effect. Also, the bullet was nowhere near fast enough. Other than that, good job.

if cut he'll never paint if cut he'll never paint

OK...

Few things:

1. There was really nothing there. The animation was choppy, and the fact that it's picture animation only made it worse.

2. There should be a seizure warning on this. Honestly, an epileptic could die from this.

3. To all reading this review: The Review Crew pick isn't picked by a "Review Crew." It is merely the title of the award given to the flash with the best review score.

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

Good job

I really liked this game. There is just one problem, and that's that the how music stops when you miss a note. It would be a lot easier if the song kept going, but a mess-up sound happened over it. I found it very hard to play when the music stopped. Other than that, great job!

The Pick of Destiny 2 The Pick of Destiny 2

Great job!!!

I love this game, you are really skilled. Then again, I love Tenacious D. But the first one was good too, so me liking The D doesn't matter. I only have two problems. One would be that the mute button is screwed up; it shows a speaker playing when muted, but a speaker with an X through it when playing. Also, put a warining about playing it for too long. The bones in my hand connected to my fingers really hurt by the KG pick.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks. The mute button works. You just got it backwards. If the music's on and you want it to stop, I pout in the X so that the music stops.

Be The Santa Be The Santa

Good, but...

It was very good, but there was a bug in the room with the upper left corner's sides covered in carpet, the noise still went up even though I was on carpet. Other than that, good job.

Super Mario Land level METAL Super Mario Land level METAL

i like it

i wouldnt really classify it as metal with the techno overtones and whatnot. but it is good nonetheless.

Gorekiller responds:

It's not too techno-ish but I think you're right. Thanks for the review !